This is gonna be fun! I was talking (well...emailing) with some of the Great Folks over at FruitfulTime about my blog, and they offered me a no-brainer deal. They would give me four copies of FruitfulTime Task Manager to giveaway on my site to my RSS Readers!
That's right all you have to do to be eligible to win this $50 value software is to signup for my RSS feed via the email link at the top left of the page. Over the next four weeks, every Saturday Night I will grab all of the RSS email names (it has to be RSS email, as it is the only way I can grab the names!) use a random list generator and if your name comes up...you win it! I contact you and send you the key to download for free! I will also mention the winner and their Blog in my Sunday recap!
This is not a huge RSS feed blog (yet!) so I believe you have a pretty decent chance here compared to other contests! All you have to do is make sure you are signed up, and you are eligible for each weeks drawing! If you are already signed up for email RSS from this blog, no need to do anything! You are already entered!
Let me say this too!...this is NOT a Paid Post. I am getting nary a Nickel for talking about this software!
This software is really cool! FruitfulTime TaskManager is a neat piece of software to help you get organized.
Here is the Feature List:
- Feature List of FruitfulTime TaskManager
- Easy to use, intuitive User Interface (UI)
- Create / edit / delete tasks
- Create subtasks to divide a big task into smaller manageable steps
- Set the priority for each task / subtask
- Specify the task / subtask start date and due date
- Set and monitor your progress on each task / subtask
- Configure reminders so that you never forget a task
- Add references to files and internet bookmarks related to a task
- Jot down notes related to a task
- Notes can be formatted using fonts and colours, and can include lists and pictures
- Easily export task notes for use in other products, such as Microsoft Word
- Add contact details of people somehow related to the task
- Assign tags to a task for easy and quick filtering of your To Do List
- Print the task list, subtasks, and notes
- Easy and powerful filtering of tasks through tags and dates
- All of the data is secured with the Advanced Encryption Standard algorithm using a 256 bit key for maximum security
- Easy and quick installation
- Supports installation on a USB drive so that you can carry your task list with you anywhere
- Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0
What are you waiting for? Sign-up now!