Sponsored Links

Friday, February 1, 2008

January's Top Traffic Drivers and Commenters!



January is said and Done! One month down, only 324 shopping days until Christmas '08! Just Kidding. I will be updating the financial portion of the blog as well as finishing my taxes this weekend. But to kick off February I wanted to thank some people.

A young blog like this subsists on older blogs helping out to deliver some of their well earned and won traffic. The new blog needs to earn it, by hopefully putting out good content and winning repeat customers.

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Money began really as a lark. I read personal finance blogs and really liked that there was a neat support system out there as well as great ideas to share. So I started this one with little hope anyone would visit, but a determination to get off the sidelines and share. It certainly has followed an old lesson I learned: The more you know, the more you know you don't know! I know more than when I started the blog. I know I will know a ton more later on. Thank you for your patience.

I wanted to recognize the Top 10 Blogs that sent traffic here during January.

Top Traffic Drivers for January

  1. The Digerati Life
  2. plonkee money
  3. Banker Girl
  4. Mrs Micah
  5. Shoemoney
  6. My Open Wallet
  7. We're In Debt
  8. Green Panda Treehouse
  9. Get Rich Slowly
  10. Collecting My Cash

I also wanted to thank some people that been Key Commenters! These folk are always there to kick off a conversation and it is appreciated. I wish I could find a good Top Commenter widget for Blogger, but no luck yet. If you see one let me know please!

Top Commenters For January

Thank you all very much! Please continue to, or start to, comment! Love everyone's perspective and ideas.

Last but not least...I am also naming one Blog as the Life, Liberty and the Puriut of Money, MVP for January...To be a top commentor is one thing, to be a big traffic contributor another, to be both is amazing...The MVP for January is...Mrs Micah!! Thank you so much!

Doesn't take much to make the list as this is a small, but growing blog, if we can ever do anything for you, please don't hesitate to ask!

Love to see you here at the end of February!

10 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for mentioning me. And it's great to read about your progress.

What does MPV stand for?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out...
Your blog is a really fun read!

Noel Larson said...

@Catherine - No Problem. I really appreciate you being a great commenter! So kick off so many great conversations on here! On top of that I love your blog!

@Dawn - No problem. And thank you very much!

Thanks to you both again for exposing this blog to your readers, it has been very generous!

Noel Larson said...

...Oh Sorry Cath!

MVP stands for Most Valuable Player...sports term!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention!I'm alaways happy to be on a Top 10 list. :D

You have a wonderful knack for writing!

Noel Larson said...

Green Panda!

Thank you so much for featuring some of my articles in recent Carnivals. That led me to your site, which is a must-read for me!

Thanks for the kind words!

Anonymous said...

It's been a great month for you, glad that I could help!!! :) Looking forward to February.

Noel Larson said...

Thanks Mrs Micah!

Congratulations on being my MVP (Most Valuable Player) this month. I appreciate the support!

wealthy_1 said...

Thanks for the shout out. I'm glad I was helpful!

Continued success!

Noel Larson said...

Nope! I thank you and everyone on the list! I love your blog, and you have been very kind to feature my stuff multiple times...Again, Thank You!

Sponsored Links

Great Deals