Sponsored Links

Saturday, February 23, 2008

First RSS Winner Picked Tonight!



Tonight is the night! I am really excited!


At 10PM PST I will be picking the first of four winners in my RSS Contest.


There is still a lot of time to sign-up! Just Click HERE!


If you win I will email tonight and see if I can get a quote from you and link to your blog or website. Even if you aren't picked this time you have 3 more chances to win. Just stay signed up! Tell your friends. Tell your unorganized friends twice!


Register now! This is one of the best chances to win, given that we are a new blog!


The Fruitful TimeManager Software is a $50 MSRP value and you could be using it tomorrow for FREE!


Best of Luck!


2 Comments:

The Bright Side said...

Today is my lucky day. I just feel it!!!

Noel Larson said...

Good luck!

...and thanks for reading!

Sponsored Links

Great Deals