Sunday already! Busy week for me as I had to catch up from recent business travel. Lots of great things were floating in the Blogsphere about personal finance, budgeting and money management.
Here are my Top 5 Articles of the Week:
- Dividends4Life - A great SET of articles about pre-screening dividend stock that show some of the tools he uses to run true comparisons. MUST reads for anyone looking at individual Stocks
- The Skilled Investor - They not only ran the most recent Carnival of Financial Planning but also just ran a great piece about choosing, hiring and paying for a financial adviser and what you should expect in return.
- Green Panda Treehouse - Another double-dipper. They ran a great Carnival of Personal Finance and also had a great article talking about how they pay their bills and work their budget process. I love that sort of insight as I always learn something new!
- Catherine Lawson's Business Advice Blog - I love all of her posts (and comments!) but 107 Great Resources to Unleash the Entreprenuer in You is really uber-impressive. My hand cramped on my 39-tips...she did 107!!!
- The Digerati Life - 7 Things to Consider as a First-Time Real Estate Investor was a great read, talking about the cyclical nature of the markets, but how real estate is still a great investment
Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Liberty News:
- Reached 20 Subscribers! Thank you! It is so easy to sign-up and for me, since I read a lot of blogs, it really is the best way to sign up. Just click on the rotating headline!
- Reached 1500+ Visitors! Thanks Again for reading it is very much appreciated!
- Reached 5000+ Page Views!
- I am really liking BlogRush... I have had over 15,000 widget views for my brand and about 30% of my posts reaching "Hot" status. Sign-up to today if you want more traffic...Just click on the bottom of my Widget! You get bonus view credits while you are building your blog and I get credits for signing you up!
Happy Personal Finance, Budgeting and Money Management reading!