Sponsored Links

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekly Top 5 Personal Finance Articles






Sunday already! Busy week for me as I had to catch up from recent business travel. Lots of great things were floating in the Blogsphere about personal finance, budgeting and money management.

Here are my Top 5 Articles of the Week:

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Liberty News:

  • Reached 20 Subscribers! Thank you! It is so easy to sign-up and for me, since I read a lot of blogs, it really is the best way to sign up. Just click on the rotating headline!
  • Reached 1500+ Visitors! Thanks Again for reading it is very much appreciated!
  • Reached 5000+ Page Views!
  • I am really liking BlogRush... I have had over 15,000 widget views for my brand and about 30% of my posts reaching "Hot" status. Sign-up to today if you want more traffic...Just click on the bottom of my Widget! You get bonus view credits while you are building your blog and I get credits for signing you up!

Happy Personal Finance, Budgeting and Money Management reading!

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention and the link.

Best Wishes,
D4L

Anonymous said...

Congrats on meeting those benchmarks! :) BlogRush can be pretty fun sometimes. Of course, it's a place where post titles really matter.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I loved your tips post too.

And it's nice to hear that somebody is doing well with Blogrush. Well done.

Noel Larson said...

@D4L - No problem, Great week for you!

@Mrs M - Thanks... Blog Rush is all about titles, but the ability to get your Blog tens of thousands of impressions for free is pretty cool.

@CathL - No problem that list was amazing...you must of worn out a keyboard or two.

Here is two tips on BlogRush...It IS all about the title.

Try to stay at 32 chars or less, second it has to peak interest.

Here is a Great tool to check your titles
http://www.aminstitute.com/headline/index.htm

Try it...it works!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on reaching those milestones! And I wish you much more success as your blog continues to grow!

Noel Larson said...

Lynnae,

Thank you so much for your kind comment. Your blog is a great inspiration!

Thanks for reading!

Sponsored Links

Great Deals