Sponsored Links

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Personal Finance Carnivals and Good Karma Blogs



Quick Post to let you know Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Money is featured in some great Carnival's currently running. The great thing is that you don't need any ticket, just the included links!

  • Carnival of Living Cheaply is running at 2Paupers with a ton of great stopries that can start saving you money today!
  • Cavalcade of Risk (Think a Carnival with Knives...kidding) is running at The Digerati Life. SVB has done the ordinarily totlaly amazing job pulling this together.

I can't thank them enough for including my posts in the mix and if there is anything I can do for any of you post-wise let me know!

Also I have been expanding my reading sphere lately and as I am sure you know that there is some great content out there and I encourage you to check them out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Anytime RacerX :) . I always enjoy your visits, comments and submissions! You rock! Also, are you the guy in that carnival pic by any chance? just wondering.

Noel Larson said...

Thanks! Your site is a great inspiration.

For the record I am not the Carnival Guy or Andy Kimm!

Thanks for reading!

Sponsored Links

Great Deals