Sponsored Links

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday Financial Recap: Best of the Week


It has been a great week for "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Money." As well as a great posting week in general. I found some new Blogs, some great new content, and we hit some neat milestones here as well.

Here are my Favorite Posts of the Week:

  1. The Brightside of Debt - Setting Myself up for Failure -This is the second blog I ever read about Personal Finance on the web and a big influence! I this post she talks about the through process that came about deciding to fund her Emergency Fund over paying Credit Card debt first.

  2. Catherine Lawson's Business Advice Blog - 16 Truths About Staring a Small Business - She is a go to blog for anyone that runs a business or owns one. This one fully discusses how the strengths of ownership, are also caution signs!

  3. Dividends 4 Life - Instead of one specific read, this whole weak was a fascinating look inside investing in Dividend producing stock. IN DEPTH knowledge, must read if you own stocks at all, even in a 401K.

  4. Mrs. Micah - Gazelle Intensity When You are in it for the Long Haul - I Agree with Dave Ramsey that you Need to take immediate action as every day you wait compound works against you. However, I also believe that you should run your budget life as a marathon, not a sprint. She logically walks through that argument in a great way!

  5. We're in Debt - Day 618: My First Paycheck - This discusses that the beginning of the year is a great time to review your insurance deductions from your check.

It's been a great week her with traffic growing, being included in some great Carnivals and picking up more subscribers then I thought I would ever have! Thanks so Much!

Please subscribe if you are enjoying the posts, and please comment. Love to hear what you are thinking!

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention and link!

Best Wishes,
Dividends4Life

Noel Larson said...

No problem, well deserved, this week was great!

Thanks for commenting!

Anonymous said...

Hi, thank you for the link. I love these link posts. They're far better than googling for finding new and interesting things to read.

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked it! :)

Noel Larson said...

I was really torn about doing this. On one hand there is great content out there that really deserves to be seen, but I didn't want to be seen as just taking others work and getting a post out of it.

Finally, I remembered how much I like my work to be noticed, so I figured it was worth a try.

Next round-up will be better!

Thanks for commenting and reading!

The Bright Side said...

Thanks for the mention! Like Catherine, I like the link posts as it introduces me to new blogs.

Noel Larson said...

Me too! Especially good Sunday reading!

I have found all of the Blogs in my Blogrole that way.

Thanks so much for visiting!

Sponsored Links

Great Deals