It has been a great week for "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Money." As well as a great posting week in general. I found some new Blogs, some great new content, and we hit some neat milestones here as well.
Here are my Favorite Posts of the Week:
- The Brightside of Debt - Setting Myself up for Failure -This is the second blog I ever read about Personal Finance on the web and a big influence! I this post she talks about the through process that came about deciding to fund her Emergency Fund over paying Credit Card debt first.
- Catherine Lawson's Business Advice Blog - 16 Truths About Staring a Small Business - She is a go to blog for anyone that runs a business or owns one. This one fully discusses how the strengths of ownership, are also caution signs!
- Dividends 4 Life - Instead of one specific read, this whole weak was a fascinating look inside investing in Dividend producing stock. IN DEPTH knowledge, must read if you own stocks at all, even in a 401K.
- Mrs. Micah - Gazelle Intensity When You are in it for the Long Haul - I Agree with Dave Ramsey that you Need to take immediate action as every day you wait compound works against you. However, I also believe that you should run your budget life as a marathon, not a sprint. She logically walks through that argument in a great way!
- We're in Debt - Day 618: My First Paycheck - This discusses that the beginning of the year is a great time to review your insurance deductions from your check.
It's been a great week her with traffic growing, being included in some great Carnivals and picking up more subscribers then I thought I would ever have! Thanks so Much!
Please subscribe if you are enjoying the posts, and please comment. Love to hear what you are thinking!