Sponsored Links

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Personal Finance QuickTake: Align Your Finances with your Values



I found this neat article this morning on Yahoo from David Bach's Automatic Millionaire column that I thought that you might enjoy as much as I did.


Basically, David points out that our Personal Finance Goals need to be aligned with our Personal Goals and who we are as a person. Tie your core beliefs into our core investment strategy.


I have my financial goals wrapped up for the year, but I need to go back and work on my personal goals. It is so easy to stare at the trees you miss the forest. I want to make sure I end up not just finishing, but finishing at MY finish line. Otherwise it is like running 26 miles in a random direction and then wondering why you didn't complete the marathon! :)


This really resonates with me. It reminds me to make sure as I work through this years Goals that they tie to where I want to go as a person, husband and Dad to three Monkeys.


Good weekend thing to ponder and work on...


0 Comments:

Sponsored Links

Great Deals