Sponsored Links

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Random Act of Conscience as I Fly Home



Got in late last night. While flying home, I started thinking, I just can't believe July is half over already! Seems like it was just Christmas.


That being said did some quick bill paying and this is looking like a pretty good month (knock on wood!). Balances are coming down, no new charges. About ready to complete our 9th month without using a Credit Card (used our debit card only).


If I was reading this back then I wouldn't have believed it! Since we have kept our snowball up and as the minimums have reduced, we are paying more and more off per month.


How is your month going?


Well..off to sleep and getting ready to see Batman tomorrow with the Boy! We are looking forward to it, but I must say I waste good chunks of these shows watching his reaction! Then Sunday we are going to our local fair.


Big doin' at the Circle K Theodore!


I'll review with my post tomorrow!


4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you're having a great month so far Racer. I love reading about what you PF people have achieved. It's really motivating me to get my act together.

Noel Larson said...

Well...Us PF people love you too :)

Your act is in pretty good shape missy! We all need a fine tune every once in a while!

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this site is truly working hard for his site, because here every information is quality
based material.

my web page: Psn Code Generator

Anonymous said...

Hey this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG
editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.

I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My blog post :: Code Psn Gratuit

Sponsored Links

Great Deals