Time to look at those more deserving...The best of the week.
This was an incredibly busy week that led to long hours and a multitude of Issues and Opportunities. Retailers are pretty nervous (i know we are) that store traffic is slow, an early Easter may save 1st quarter for some, but it is to be seen the impact of the stimulus checks and seeing if the cash registers ring or we all put the money under our collective beds.
March is going out like a Lion!
The following Bloggers are always very inspirational to me, in all different ways.
Best of the Week:
- Fiscal Musings: A great piece about selling his first rental property he owned and the lessons learned. My Financial Youth!
- Simplicity in Kansas: An amazing journey for me watching how and what someone can accomplish with their income if they decide to live life well within means. I don't even want to print the number of achieved savings, but a click-thru will blow you away! My financial Brain!
- Paradigm Shifted: If Kansas is my brain, then sometimes deepali can act as my soul. Great perspective. My Financial Soul
- Iowa Hippie Chick: Super piece on recycling you books and videos for cash! My Financial Heart!
- Mrs Micah: Heartfelt Post about a tough week, burnout and pulling yourself up y the boot straps! She is my Financial backbone!
My Most Read Post of the Week:
That is it from rain-ville!
See ya Monday!