Sponsored Links

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Best of the Week; End of an Era





Our Final winner in our RSS Contest had been notified and I hope to name and get a quote from them for my mid-day update. I would like to personally thank everyone that signed up for my RSS feed during the contest. We doubled our readership from 27 to over 54! It has been really fun to be a part of this contest, none of which would have been available without the fine folks at FruitfulTime and their great TaskManager Software! Thank you all very much.

Crazy week here, but without further suspense - The Best of the Week on the Web:

  • Fiscal Musings - A great piece on some hidden tax savings that could save you big money as these are easy to forget. This blog is just a must read if you like to her from someone starting out in life with their priorities set and headed in a great direction!
  • The Digerati Life - Featured a great article on helping to protect yourself from identity theft! Great practical advice!
  • BankerGirl - A neat piece on blogging for the love of it or for profit...or both!
  • Get Rich Slowly - JD has been on a tear lately with some really great post. Included is this piece on why we buy things!
  • Simplicity In Kansas - A really interesting piece on his "experiment" trying to stay healthy this winter. Impressive results...not a shock as most things things he attempts are pretty successful!

My Most Read Post of the Week:

  • Save 50% When You Dine Out - Not even close. This was the post that the Consumerist picked up....still going wild and it proves that you just never know!

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Money Milestones:

  • 3,804 Visitors in one Day! - Nearly 10x my previous High!
  • Over 19,000 Page Views
  • Over 10,800 Total Visitors
  • Over 56 Subscribers!
  • Coverage by The Consumerist has delivered 5,500 visitors. Thank You all very much!

Crazy week. Records fell. Computer broke.

Thanks all for tuning in. Next week I am traveling so I will be using Blogger in Draft to schedule some posts out, but I will answer your comments as soon as I can!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting me in the best of the week, and you're making some great progress here with this blog. Maybe one of these days I'll get picked up by a site like the consumerist...

Noel Larson said...

Fiscal - The hardest part is keeping you out! The Consumerist thing was dumb luck. I just hope some of the traffic sticks!

YOur trun will come, and it will be a surprise as it was for me. I logged in and I had 3000 visitors alrready! And no idea at first what happened!

Sponsored Links

Great Deals