Sponsored Links

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Work Christmas Parties and the folks that love them too much...

Just got back from the Executive Christmas party (although i am not an Exec, I guess I am the closest thing in my group!). This is held at the CEO's house, which is unbelievable.

Copious amounts of really good wine as well as other beverages flow, but I now know (it only took 38 years) that this isn't intended as a Frat party :) it is a party at the CEO's really expensive, nice house.

That being said it never fails to amaze me that some still believe that this is a great time to get liquored up and let "the man" know what is REALLY up. Or the spouse who thinks that they need to "really let the Boss know how unfair the Boss is to the worker.

My advise: Treat holiday parties as if it was and office meeting with cocktails! The job you may save, may be your own!

0 Comments:

Sponsored Links

Great Deals