Sponsored Links

Sunday, December 9, 2007

In the Beginning...

So why another Blog; and what’s with the Title?

It is a chance to share my dreams, hopes and aspirations for a better time and place. One where once I am rich and can do nearly whatever I want. This will be a place for future generations, perhaps even our future Simian Masters, to come and gain the knowledge of someone who was privileged to grow up during the greatest generation known to mankind…the 1980’s.

Cure Cancer; done.
Pay my debts…YES!
Monkey Butler…of course

So now that that is out of the way, a few ground rules. You are a guest to my Blog (please wipe your feet) observe a few common courtesies and we’ll get along fine:

1. I am always right…Unless I am not

2. Racer X is the Best Metal Band of the 1980’s

3. Only discuss the following:

-What’s going on in my life (although, unless you are stalking me, I probably have a better feel for that one)

-Things that I have commented on in the Blog

-Personal Finance

-Anything else you want…especially Phoebe Cates in Fast Times at Ridgemont High

4. Racer X is the Best Metal Band of the 1980’s


I fully expect to have no readers. So, if you are someone other than me reading this…Thanks…and you might want to tab to another page, your boss is coming…

0 Comments:

Sponsored Links

Great Deals