Sponsored Links

Monday, December 24, 2007

Our First Financial Christmas Carnival...



A quick supplemental post. We just had our first contribution to a Carnival Posted, and it is a special one!

http://www.thedigeratilife.com/blog/index.php/2007/12/24/money-finance-and-fancy-the-carnival-of-personal-finance-132-whimsical-christmas-edition/

Silicon Valley Blogger is hosting an Uber-Huge Christmas Carnival to get you a ton of great pipin' hot tips and article from all over the Blogsphere.

I gotta go...got some reading to catch up on...

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You're the best. Thanks a lot for the link back! :)

Noel Larson said...

Not at all!

I cannot thank you, Mrs Micah and all others, enough for all of the help, comments and selfless driving of some traffic here. It has truly been beyond kind and I cannot thank you all enough!

I promise the link will look better next time too! I am learning!

Sponsored Links

Great Deals