Sponsored Links

Monday, April 21, 2008

Getting Caught Up!



OK now that I am back I need to get caught up! Both in terms of where I am financially and my goals. Back to Personal Finance 101.

After a series of Unfortunate Events (Taxes, Computer, Bonus, Ninja Bills) I have real been too passive with my personal finances. So with this weekend being my Anniversary I am going to take a few days (Friday-Tuesday) and do the following:

  • Compile and file all of my paid bills. They are in my "Out Box" but they need to get re organized. This weekend I alphabetized them and prepped for filing.
  • Re-Download MS Money and rebuild...ugh, not looking forward to this part, but it has to be done.
  • Reset calendar to adjust for moved bills. Some have been changing dates (CC Cards) didn't notice until I compiled...dirty apes!
  • Final March and prep for EOM April
  • Reset goal now that bonus is probably poof.

Also really need to get my short, medium and long term goals back in focus...feel like I have been treading a bit of water for a while.

Sarting was tough...restarting is tougher!

5 Comments:

Sharon said...

sorry to hear that your bonus didn't come through..those sound like good goals to start with...glad you are back..

Anonymous said...

Sound like good steps. I'm sorry you have to do mundane stuff like redownloading and setting up things.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Noel Larson said...

@ Sharon- Still fighting it, but it is draining for what could be a very small percentage of the original...

@Mrs M - YepI have a hard time with the little stuff too, so working against my worst characteristics!

@Servidores - Feels like Spam, but if not welcome!

Thanks all...off to the mines!

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of guy who enjoys to taste recent things. Currently I am fabricating my own photovoltaic panels. I'm managing it all alone without the aid of my men. I am using the net as the only path to acheive this. I stumbled upon a very awesome website that explains how to create solar panels and wind generators. The internet site explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I'm not sure about how precise the info given there iz. If some people over here who have experience with these things can have a see and give your feedback in the site it will be awesome and I'd extremely appreciate it, cauze I really love solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You people are great.

Sponsored Links

Great Deals