OK now that I am back I need to get caught up! Both in terms of where I am financially and my goals. Back to Personal Finance 101.
After a series of Unfortunate Events (Taxes, Computer, Bonus, Ninja Bills) I have real been too passive with my personal finances. So with this weekend being my Anniversary I am going to take a few days (Friday-Tuesday) and do the following:
- Compile and file all of my paid bills. They are in my "Out Box" but they need to get re organized. This weekend I alphabetized them and prepped for filing.
- Re-Download MS Money and rebuild...ugh, not looking forward to this part, but it has to be done.
- Reset calendar to adjust for moved bills. Some have been changing dates (CC Cards) didn't notice until I compiled...dirty apes!
- Final March and prep for EOM April
- Reset goal now that bonus is probably poof.
Also really need to get my short, medium and long term goals back in focus...feel like I have been treading a bit of water for a while.
Sarting was tough...restarting is tougher!