Sponsored Links

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Budgeting Time is Harder than Budgeting Money...



First day back at the office from vacation, and as always...all great plans last about five minutes into a battle. I hope I budget my money this month better than my time!


I thought that I stayed up with emails pretty well on Ye Olde CrackBerry, but apparently...not so much. I run about 200 emails in aday, but with the "Out of Office" on it usually is not that bad. Well I came back to over 700! After chopping out the "Crap" and the "Who cares" that leaves 200 I HAVE to do a real response to...I have 78 left.


I am kind of being pulled all over today, which at least means I was missed. This is coupled with trying to wake my Brain today! I truly believe someone is leaking Radon Gas into here!


After 5 other meetings and one more to go, I will have about 2-3 hours of Homework...Enough of my whining though. Hope to be much more efficiant tomorrow!


But like I said today budgeting my time has been well harder then budgeting money...much better posts tomorrow...promise...

6 Comments:

wealthy_1 said...

Our time is not always our own especially when we work for others, as I assume you do. It's always hard to get back in the swing of things after vacation. Plus this is a short week.

Just think, when you're debt free and working for yourself, you'll be an excellent time miser.

Noel Larson said...

I actually like my job, so I hope I wasn't too whiny!

Short week is a plus though!

Thank you for reading!

Anonymous said...

I could definitely use more of both time and money. My blog reading definitely snuck up on me today.

Noel Larson said...

Well I am glad you took the time to read mine!

Thank you so much for reading!

wealthy_1 said...

It's all right. How about some cheese with that w(h)ine? :-)

Noel Larson said...

Ouch! :)

And to think your blog was a favorite of mine! (ok it still is)

Much better today thank you! Not to my normal energy level, but at least it didn't feel like someone was slipping me sleepy pills today!

Sponsored Links

Great Deals